Friday, June 25, 2010

Can't sleep

It is 1:41 am and I am wide awake! I did not have any tea today so I am not sure why! The family and I went for a bike ride today..BIG MISTAKE! It was HOTT AS HELL outside! We wont be doing that again til at least fall lol...I thought I had heat stroke!

Anyway, we are considering going active duty army. I love the life and my husband loves to fly so it works. The schools are awesome which is NUMERO UNO on my list of "MUSTS"!

Apparently I have the most random thoughts at 1am :-)

I am thinking of paiting the kids bathroom something other than hideous apartment white! Needs a boost I think...maybe blue or green. Something bright and cheerful. The theme is montsers...just random monsters and silly faces. Very cute..at least the kiddos think so!

We are headed to the pool early in the morning to avoid the crazies...the smoke and beer drinking 24/7 is just too much to deal with so I think we will avoid it!

I knew blogging would help me become sleepy..I am not sure what that says about me..maybe I am boring LOL nite Bloggsville!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment