Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Since the last time I blogged...

Alot has happened since the last time I blogged....

Right before my husband returned from Iraq I got into a heated and much expected email war with the FRG leader at my husbands old (old is right...keep reading). She is a sweet woman but has no clue about much of anything. None of us wives had heard from her at all during the deployment...she raised funds but where are they? She finally decides at the end of this LONG deployment to try to be friends with everyone! I send her an email with my thoughts and constructive critism ;-) and I get an much expected rant back. She whined about her family and having a new baby, she was pregnant when she took the job which is a red flag when your no pro at this stuff. HA what made my day was when she ran to her husband, who was still in iraq, and cried about me, the big mean bully. He confronts my husband LOL who said "you are coming to me, in Iraq, about a argument between wives? Since when should we care? I do not control my wife she has a mind and a MOUTH of her own ;-)". MAIN REASON I LOVE THIS MAN, he has never tried to make me be anything other than myself. Anyway, in her case, I guess when your hubby has a little rank and you are a complete idiot it is ok to use his rank to make you look worth a damn! Well needless to say we aren't BFF LOL

I found out before we left that the reason I was not getting pregnant was because I have PCOS, polycystic ovarian syndrome. We were sad at this discovery but knows that GOD has a reason for everything. I do have some pain but take Motrin which helps!

Anyway, so the hubs came home from this deployment for good around Feb. of this year. By the first of May we have made the move to Mississippi, which has turned out to be ok so far. He is making the commute to the Arkansas National Guard unit and they seem to be really cool people according to DH. I am happy if he is happy. He transfered to a Costco in the area. He seems to like it. Apparently he gets praised for his speed because he puts others shame.

We live in an apartment which is very nice. Pool, playground, workout room, which might I add is awesome to look at :-). The kids have made friends which is all I ever really wanted in a place to live. They need to be kids with other kids. The people here are nice, with the exception of a few special people that just make you question how they have made it this far. I have not made any close friends because it is hard for me to trust people.

My son has made amazing progress with his autism, you can not even tell there was even an issue. My daughter is growing to fast. She will be in kindergarten this year. Bittersweet.

I am currently looking for work so that I am not sitting at home alone..while everyone is at work or school. I am in college full time with the University of Phoenix. So far so good, GPA 3.6 :-)

I am hoping to be able to spend more time on my blog so stand tuned if there is anyone out there reading this...if not..then at least I have somewhere to write down my thoughts :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment